You know what I like about this? Dr. Phil’s credentials are rated somewhere between Zoidberg and Dr. Mario and he considered less trustworthy than both.
No professional training? I’m sorry but Doctor Evil went to evil medical school!
~* Für Dich! *~
An amethyst in bird-form, meet the Costa’s Hummingbird. A desert hummingbird, Costa’s Hummingbird breeds in the Sonoran and Mojave Deserts of California and Arizona.
A hummingbird… that looks like it’s humming a jaunty sea shanty
I was tagged by literaryfirearms.
Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you. Tag ten friends, including me, so I’ll see your list. Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them.
In no particular order:
1. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger
2. Catch-22 by Joseph Heller
3. A Study in Scarlet by Sherlock Holmes
4. White Noise by Don Delillo
5. Lost in the Funhouse by John Barth (It is a short story, but damn did it have an effect on me.
6. Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury
7. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
8. Lost at Sea by Bryan Lee O’Malley
9. The Moviegoer by Walker Percy
10. Brave New World by Aldous Huxley
I am going to go eat so I will tag people later maybe.
Leaf bug (Phyllium giganteum)
The constant wobbling as they move is a part of their disguise, making it seem as though the “leaf” is only moving because of a light breeze.
If you blow on one it will also shake around in the hopes of matching any actual surrounding leaves
POKEMON ARE REAL.